TellJJ is an online Jimmy John’s Customer Feedback Survey offered by Jimmy John’s restaurant to help their customers provide their valuable feedback regarding their experience at Jimmy John’s. Let’s get to know about this survey in detail.
Customers of Jimmy John’s can fill the feedback form and win a free sandwich. The company appreciates their customers. They offer the customer questionnaire name Jimmy John’s Survey as a way to ensure that they continue to satisfy their visitors.
If you want to be part of the Jimmy John’s Guest Satisfaction Survey then you should visit the official survey website – www.jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback by using the survey entry code from the purchase receipt. And in return, you can enjoy free food items from the survey team.
The completed questionnaire should only take a few minutes of your time. It enables you to give feedback to the store, share your experiences, and get a free food prize.
Participants in the Tell Jimmy John’s to get a coupon to use for a free sandwich at the outlet. The coupon can only be used one time and cannot be copied or reproduced. Must follow their particular rules.
Why is TellJJ Survey important?
Visit their official website www.jimmyjohns.com. You will find details about Jimmy John’s.
After completing the Tell Jimmy John’s survey, every customer gets the Jimmy John’s Coupon Code as a reward.
Jimmy John’s just wants your honest feedback about your Visit Experience.
Jimmy John’s Survey Rewards
Each & Every customer of Jimmy John’s who successfully completed the Jimmy John’s Customer Feedback Survey online will receive a Jimmy John’s Coupons.
So be sure to write down the Jimmy John’s coupon code on your receipt quickly & keep the receipt with you in order to get your offer.
By using Jimmy John’s Coupon, you will get Free Sandwich or an offer printed on your receipt on your next purchase to Jimmy John’s.
What you should Need To Take Jimmy John’s Survey?
There are some basic rules & requirements which you have to be followed in order to complete the Jimmy John’s Receipt Survey.
So, follow it as mentioned below.
- Participants should be legal occupants of the United States of America.
- Participants must be aged over 18 years.
- The customers can take up to 2 surveys in a month per receipt.
- Participants should redeem the coupon codes within 30 days after taking the survey.
- Participants have not ever worked for Jimmy John’s.
- The recent employees, partner companies, and their immediate family members are not granted to take the survey.
- Your purchase receipt is valid for 3 days to take the survey.
- feedback has a right to suspend the participant’s coupon with no explanation.
- A valid receipt of any Jimmy John’s.
- An internet connection.
- Anyone of the electronic devices from a computer or mobile device or laptop.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
- Participants need to have a valid email address.
- A couple of minutes from your valuable time to take the survey.
Take Jimmy John’s Survey @ jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback
- Start Jimmy John’s Online Survey @ www.jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback.
- Choose your feedback type.
- Type your feedback details in the given box.
- Type the Survey Code printed on your receipt.
- Provide your contact details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, you can see the survey page with short survey questions.
- You will furthermore be seen some information about the quality of products, benefit, and the behavior of the staff.
- Try to answer all questions decently.
- Type your comment in the box.
- When you have attended all questions, click “Submit”.
- Now, you will get a Jimmy John’s Coupon toward the finish of the procedure.
- Note down the coupon code.
- You’ll require this code to reclaim your next visit to Jimmy John’s.
This post has given the rules and guidance for taking part in the TellJJ Survey online, so you are now probably able to go and share your Jimmy John’s Visit Experience.
And in return, receive Jimmy John’s Coupon Code as a reward to reclaim your offer.
If you like my post, recommend it to your friend & family, and for more stuff like this bookmark my site takesurveys.onl.