StoreSurveyRiteAid is the official Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey which you can easily take at storesurvey.riteaid.com.
The purpose of the Rite Aid Survey is to collect honest and genuine feedback as possible from the customers of Rite Aid.
By using your feedback through Rite Aid Store Survey, the company starts to improve the customer experience, Rite Aid products, the service, the facilities of the outlet.
Rite Aid acknowledges you for your honesty and time utilized to fill out the short online questionnaire – Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey.
Rite Aid is currently offering Rite Aid Sweepstake entry as a reward to get a chance to win a $1000 prize after completing the Rite Aid Online Survey.
Why is Rite Aid Survey important?
Visit their official website www.riteaid.com. You will find details about Rite Aid.
After completing the Rite Aid Guest Survey, every customer gets the Rite Aid Coupon Code as a reward.
Rite Aid just wants your honest feedback about your Rite Aid Visit Experience.
Each & Every customer of Rite Aid who successfully completed the Rite Aid Customer Survey online will get an entry into Rite Aid Sweepstake.
Rite Aid Sweepstake entry gives you an opportunity to win the prize,
- chance to win $1,000 (Grand Prize)
- One of 10 chance to win $100 (First Prize)
What you should Need To Take Rite Aid Survey?
There are some basic rules & requirements which you have to be followed in order to complete the Rite Aid Receipt Survey.
So, follow it as mentioned below.
- Participants should be a legal occupant of the United States.
- Participants must be aged over 18 years.
- Rite Aid customers can take up to 2 surveys in a month per receipt.
- Participants have not ever worked for Rite Aid outlets.
- The recent employees, partner companies and their immediate family members are not granted to take the survey.
- Your purchase receipt is valid for 7 days for taking the survey.
- Rite Aid has a right to suspend the participants with no explanation.
- A valid receipt of any Rite Aid store.
- An internet connection.
- Anyone of the electronic devices from a computer or mobile device or laptop.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
- Participants need to have a valid email address.
- A couple of minutes from your valuable time to take the survey.
Take Rite Aid Survey – StoreSurveyRiteAid | Steps
- Start the Rite Aid Survey @ storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Enter the Rite Aid Receipt Code printed on your purchase invoice.
- Snap-on the ‘Next’ arrow button.
- Now, you can see the survey page with short survey questions.
- You will furthermore be seen some information about the quality of products, benefit and the behavior of the staff.
- Try to answer all questions decently.
- When you have attended all questions, you have to provide your contact details.
- Click on “NEXT” after providing your details.
- Now, you will get a Rite Aid Sweepstake entry.
Rite Aid Website: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Survey: storesurvey.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Customer Service: 1-800-748-3243
This post has given the rules and guidance for taking part in the Rite Aid Survey online, so you are now probably able to go and share your Rite Aid Visit Experience.
And in return, receive a Rite Aid Sweepstake entry as a reward to win a $1000 or $100.
If you like my post, recommend it to your friend & family and for more stuff like this bookmark my site takesurveys.onl.