TellGameStop is the official GameStop Survey which you can easily take at the survey portal www.TellGameStop.com.
The purpose of the GameStop Customer Satisfaction Survey is to collect as honest and genuine feedback as possible from the customers of GameStop.
By using your feedback through the GameStop Feedback Survey, the company starts to improve the customer experience, GameStop’s products, the service, the facilities of the GameStop’s outlet.
GameStop acknowledges you for your honesty and time utilized to fill out the short online questionnaire – GameStop Guest Experience Survey.
GameStop is currently offering a GameStop Sweepstake entry as a reward to get a chance to win a $100 Gift Card after completing the TellGameStop.com survey.
Why is TellGameStop Survey important?
GameStop strives for great customer service through conversational, informative and friendly customer interactions.
GameStop wants every customer that enters one of its stores to be treated like a guest in their home and leave wanting to share their experience with others.
Visit GameStop’s official website www.gamestop.com, you will find details about GameStop.
After completing the GameStop Survey, every customer gets entry into the GameStop Sweepstake.
GameStop just wants your honest feedback about your GameStop Visit Experience.
GameStop Survey Rewards
Each & Every customer of GameStop who successfully completed the GameStop Online Survey online will get an entry into GameStop Sweepstake.
GameStop Sweepstake entry gives you an opportunity to win the prize,
- $100 GameStop EGift Card.
What you should Need To Take GameStop Survey?
There are some basic rules & requirements which you have to be followed in order to complete the GameStop Feedback Survey.
So, follow it as mentioned below.
TellGameStop.com Survey Rules
- Participants should be legal occupants of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Participants must be aged over 18 years.
- GameStop customers can take up to 2 surveys in a month per receipt.
- Participants have not ever worked for GameStop’s outlets.
- The recent employees, partner companies, and their immediate family members are not granted to take the survey.
- Your purchase receipt is valid for 7 days for taking the survey.
- GameStop has a right to suspend the participants with no explanation.
TellGameStop.com Survey Requirements
- A valid receipt of any GameStop store.
- An internet connection.
- Anyone of the electronic devices from a computer or mobile device or laptop.
- Basic knowledge of the English or Spanish language is a must.
- Participants need to have a valid email address.
- A couple of minutes from your valuable time to take the survey.
Steps To Take GameStop Survey – TellGameStop
- Start the GameStop Online Survey @ www.tellgamestop.com.
- Choose your survey language from the option.
- Enter the Associate Number & Feedback Number printed on your receipt.
- Snap on the ‘Start’ button.
- Rate your overall experience.
- Fill the box with your feedback.
- Snap on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Now, you can see the survey page with short survey questions.
- You will moreover be seen some information about the quality of products, benefit and the behavior of the staff.
- Try to answer all questions decently on a scale from 0 to 10.
- When you have attended all questions, you have to provide your contact details.
- Click on “NEXT” after providing your details.
- Now, you will get a GameStop Sweepstake entry.
GameStop Website: www.gamestop.com
GameStop Survey: www.tellgamestop.com
GameStop Survey Sweepstake: Rules
This post has given the rules and guidance for taking part in the GameStop Survey.
And in return, receive a GameStop Sweepstake entry as a reward to win a $100 Egift card.
If you like my post, recommend it to your friend & family, and for more stuff like this bookmark my site takesurveys.onl.