Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey
The Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey, found at www.gcoc-survey.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly which allows a measurement of customer satisfaction.
This information is used by Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly to make changes in areas that need improvements made. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey will allow you to voice your own opinion about the company. It is important to get feedback from customers to find out what works and what needs changing.
After the company finds this information out, they can start making those changes, which will give you a better experience. For taking the short survey, you could win one of five free oil changes. If you take the long survey, you can win dinner for two at Earl’s Restaurants, a $100 value.
ABOUT GREAT CANADIAN OIL CHANGE
Great Canadian Oil Change is an affordable and quick mechanic that has several locations across Canada. It offers a drive-through oil change that is 100% guaranteed by the car warranty, Therefore, making an appointment for any of its maintenance services will not result in a warranty for your car to expire.
The services offered include the power steering flush, transmission flushing, engine flush, and fluids for differential change.
There is an on-site store that stocks car accessories like windshield wipers, other car accessories. You can also print coupons on the internet and gift cards in-store. Great Canadian Oil Change was founded around 1978, in Saskatoon and is an operation run by a family.
How To Take The Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey
- A computer that has Internet access.
- The ability to comprehend English effectively enough to be able to participate.
- Have a current Great Canadian Oil Change receipt from a participating shop.
- You must be 18 years old or older to take part.
- Go to http://www.gcoc-survey.ca/.
- Take a look at the brief paragraphs and go to the next. To view the contest’s information go to the link.
- Select the correct place, then enter the number of your receipt and your technician’s name. All of this information can be on the receipt. Click Next.
- Answer questions about your visit. Once you have answered enough questions for the brief survey, you’ll be asked if you’d like keep on winning the larger prize. If so, continue on. In the alternative, you can say no and join the draw for a gratuitous oil replacement.
- To be a part of either drawing Follow the directions carefully. If you are asked to fill in the information, do so and all forms must be completed completely.
- Great Canadian Oil Change: http://www.gcoc.ca/