If you recently shopped at Waitrose Supermarket, you can now rate your shopping experience, and give comments & opinions in the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
Waitrose values their customers’ opinions & look forward to serving them better with improved products and services. It’s for this reason that the company invites the customers to take the Waitrose Guest Experience Survey.
The questionnaires at Waitrose Survey take about 10 minutes to complete. By using your feedback through Waitrose Online Survey, the company starts to improve the customer experience, the products, the service, the facilities of the shop.
Waitrose Survey Rewards
Each & Every customer of Waitrose who successfully completed the Waitrose Feedback Survey will get an entry into Waitrose Sweepstake.
Waitrose Sweepstake entry gives you an opportunity to win the prize,
Win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers.
What you should Need To Take Waitrose Survey?
There are some basic rules & requirements which you have to be followed in order to complete the Waitrose Guest Feedback Survey.
So, follow it as mentioned below.
- Participants should be legal occupants of the British.
- Participants must be aged over 16 years.
- Waitrose customers can take only 1 survey in a month per receipt.
- Participants have not ever worked for Waitrose outlets.
- The recent employees, partner companies, and their immediate family members are not granted to take the survey.
- Your purchase receipt is valid for 7 days for taking the survey.
- Waitrose has a right to suspend the participants with no explanation.
- A valid receipt of any Waitrose.
- An internet connection.
- Anyone of the electronic devices from a computer or mobile device or laptop.
- Basic knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Participants need to have a valid email address.
- A couple of minutes from your valuable time to take the survey.
Steps To Take Waitrose Survey @ www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com
- Start the Waitrose Online Survey @ www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Select the type of your visit experience.
- Type the first 2 letters of the branch which you have visited recently.
- Select the Date & Time of your visit.
- Snap-on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, you can see the survey page with short survey questions.
- You will moreover be seen some information about the quality of products, benefit, and the behavior of the staff.
- Try to answer all questions decently on a scale from 0 to 10.
- When you have attended all questions, you have to provide your contact details.
- Click on “NEXT” after providing your details.
- Now, you will get a Waitrose Sweepstake entry.
This post has given the rules and guidance for taking part in the Waitrose Survey.
And in return, receive a Waitrose Sweepstake entry as a reward to win a £500.
If you like my post, recommend it to your friend & family, and for more stuff like this bookmark my site takesurveys.onl.